Meetings: 3rd Thursday of the Month @ 7:30 PM
WHO WE ARE
The Sons of the American Legion (SAL) Squadron 371 joined the American Legion Family in 1989, and is made up of youth and men of all ages from all walks of life whose parent or grandparent served in the US military.
Our squadron works alongside the Legionnaires of Post 371, Auxiliary Unit 371, and the Legion Riders to achieve the same goals providing service to our community, state and nation, as well as to veterans of the US armed forces.
Squadron 371 is more than just membership. Activities center around preserving our American values and traditions, improving the quality of life within our community, and helping to provide care for veterans and their families.
Each year we raise funds for donations to charities, scholarships and to non-profit organizations as well as volunteering for community service, and assisting with programs for children and area veterans.
We WELCOME you to join us.
Tim Dillon, Commander
S.A.L. Squadron 371 Officers
Preamble to the S.A.L. National Constitution
Proud possessors of a priceless heritage, we male descendants of Veterans of the Great Wars, associate ourselves together as "Sons of The American Legion" for the following purposes:
- To uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America;
- To maintain law and order;
- To foster and perpetuate a true spirit of Americanism;
- To preserve the memories of our former members and the association of our members and our forefathers in the Great Wars;
- To inculcate a sense of individual obligation to the Community, State and Nation;
- To combat the autocracy of both the classes and the masses;
- To make right the master of might;
- To promote peace and good will on earth;
- To safeguard and transmit to posterity the principles of justice, freedom and democracy;
- To consecrate and sanctify our friendship by our devotion to mutual helpfulness;
- To adopt in letter and spirit all of the great principles for which The American Legion standards;
- And to assist in carrying on for God and Country.
For complete information click on above logo